Bangkok Fishing Guide Service
Our services is based on enhancing your fishing experience at a location that we are very familiar with. What sets us apart is the dedication to putting you on fish and ensuring that you are having an enjoyable time overall.
Get in touch!
Interested in our services? Get in touch with us via the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Important questions that would be useful in helping us determine a fishing destination:
Would you prefer quantity or quality?
Which method of fishing do you prefer? Bait, lure or fly?
Is there a specific species you wanted to catch?
My name is Tap, founder of Bangkok Fishing Guide Service and I am an avid angler. Upon returning from the United States some years ago, not only did I receive a great education but I also caught onto the fishing bug badly as well. Discovering the various fishing opportunities in Thailand had inspired me to share the wonderul fishing resources that we have here. From fishing parks to reservoir fishing, Thailand definitely has something for every fishing preference. With a variety of offerings to choose from, I'm sure you’ll be happy going fishing with me. Look around the website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there fishing parks that would accomodate young kids?
- Fishing in Thailand could certainly be kid-friendly. Please notify me of the ages of your child and we will find a venue that would provide the safest yet fun environment for your child. At Bangkok Fishing Guide, I like to encourage a parent to bring your child to enjoy the outdoor world.
What is the best season?
- Fish in Thailand can be caught all year round and it could even be better during the rainy season. From July to September, anglers may be exposed to rain but it is still great fishing. We utilize a number of fishing parks to minimize the transportation time so our guests have the most time to fish.
What is the statistics? How many fishes an average angler can catch per day?
- Statistics are hard to say because the weather and conditions plays a big factor in the bite rate. It all depends on the species as well. My service is based on trying to put the angler on fish.
Could you please give me a list of species it is possible to catch during the best season?
- Fish in Thailand are all year round and the target species available are as follows:
Giant Mekong Catfish
Giant Siamese Carp
Asian Redtail Catfish
Amazon Redtail Catfish
and many more that could be caught.
Could you please send me your price list?
- I do not have a price list and each quotation is on a case by case basis at the moment. Each guests' needs are different so I prefer to customise every trip.
Could you please advise how many km there are from international airport to the fishing area?
- Fishing parks are located all around the city and it depends on which species. I have fishing parks that are only 30 minutes away from the airport and up to 2 and a half hours away. So if there is a short amount of time, we could go straight to the airport from the fishing park or vice versa.
What means of transport will be used to get from the hotel to the fishing area?
- Each quotation includes transfer from/to hotel. Up to three anglers I provide a private SUV while four or more anglers will be using a private minivan.
What is included in the package?
- A typical all inclusive day package that I offer includes the following services:
Transfer to/from hotel or airport.
All fishing cost
A big lunch
Unlimited drinks except alcoholic beverages
My goal is to allow the anglers to concentrate on fishing and not have to worry about paying for anything during the day.